Monday, May 25, 2009

Tooth Fairy, Tooth Fairy I've lost my tooth!

I was so excited. On May 24, 2009, I lost my very first tooth. I was scared at first. My mom was trying to help me. It really hurt to wiggle. I had my two bottom teeth already coming in and pushing on my baby teeth. I am not a baby anymore. I finally wiggled and wiggled my first tooth out.


Now I can call the tooth fairy to come to my house. My mom made me jump up and down and scream as loud as I can for the Tooth Fairy to come to my house. Did you know, she came to my house and gave me lots of coins and left me a note.


Here is a picture of me and with a missing tooth. I look silly.

Then a week later my other tooth came out. Uncle Drew helped me this time. He tickled me to make me forget about the pain. It was fun. I got to call the tooth fairy again. She brought me more money. I am so excited to have lots, and lots of money.

I woke up the next morning and my holes from my missing teeth are gone. My other teeth moved in. It is funny to lose my teeth and they grow back.

From Lindsay

No comments: