I did my first Heritage Maker scrapbook. I am so proud of myself. Lindsay is excited to have a scrapbook all about her. As soon as I am done with Ryan's scrapbook I will post it.
I had so much fun. Yeah me!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
I just wanted to say "Great Job" Kathyrn for an awesome job she did in putting together our family Camping Trip. This is a scrapbook she did online.
Ryan and Lindsay were excited to have a book about our camping trip. Yeah, Aunt Kathryn for being so creative. I am happy too. This is one less book of memories for me to scrapbook.
I have looked at and tried different online services to do scrapbooking online. This is one that looks like someone worked really hard to scrapbook. Kathryn, we need to hook up. I will love to do the kids a book or two.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Ok - I saw this on a few friends blogged and it had the following only about her. So I guess I will do the same and add it about me. If you are reading this...now consider yourself tagged.
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Living the newlywed life of 1 1/2 years....double income, no kids.
2. I worked for Zions Bank as the Merchant Teller.
3. Went from zero debit to In debit A LOT due to Medical Bills from Dan's seizure the year before.
4. Not liking being ALONE....because my husband started his new job at Coca Cola and worked nights. I only saw him on his days off or not at all during the summer months.
5. I was ready and wanted to have a Baby.
5THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Clean, organize and get rid of the extra clutter and crap in our house.
3. Lose weight and excercise
4. Go back to school.
5. More sleep.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Lemon Bars
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3. Pretzel's dipped in white chocolate or milk chocolate
4. Fruit especially Strawberries during strawberry season
5. Chips and homemade salsa ranch
5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A BILLION DOLLARS :
1. Both Dan and I quiting our jobs, save some money and travel.
2. Buy the house of our dreams fully furnished and closer to family out of the state of Utah.
3. Own a second or third home for vacation in Hawaii or Italy.
4. Maybe not be so selfish and give some money to family to enjoy.
5. Own Sedo's or a House boat to have fun on the water.
1. I talk LOUD.
2. I love to Shop. See why I need the Billion Dollars.
3. Tell my husband, "I love you " every morning when I get home from work and he is a sleep.
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
I moved around a lot...but not too far and not too exciting.
1. I lived with my parents in Riverside, California.
2. In the Avenues with Roommates Salt Lake City, Utah.
3. In Old Farm Murray, UT with my Husband.
4. In our House on Asplund Cir WVC, Utah.
5. In Buena Park, California until I was 5 years old.
5 JOBS I'VE HAVED:
1. Newspaper Carrier
2. Golden Spoon
4. Zions Bank
5. Discover Card