Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lindsay's ballet recital

Lindsay started ballet at C & C Ballet after her 4th Birthday. She has been very excited to finally be a ballerina. She had her first recital December 19th, just before the Christmas break. Lindsay was wearing a cute red outfit and antlers; dancing to Rudolph the red nose reindeer. She did great! The ballet recital was held at a high school gym instead of an auditorium; due to the auditorium was vandalized two days before the recital. She is third ballerina from the left. Enjoy the recital.

2 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

So cute! I love little girls in dance class. I have my 3 girls in dance too. Trisha is their teacher. Too fun! Lindsay was darling!

How's Jared? Any of those cute cousins his? Just thinking about him when I saw the cousins. Very fun! Tell him I said HI!

Mad Queen said...

You can't go wrong... fluffy red tutus and antlers... perfect! I love seeing girls in their tutus... I always voted for the fluffiest dance outfits. We miss our dance classes being out in Japan now... that is probably my sadest part of being so far away. Oh well, there are trades. Lindsay is a little dollie!